We are committed to respecting your privacy rights, and you can trust that we will protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information. We pledge to handle your personal information legally and ethically at all times.
This policy provides you with information about:
- what personal information we collect;
- how we use your information;
- how we protect your privacy; and,
- your legal rights relating to your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name*, date of birth, gender;
- your contact information*: billing and shipping addresses, mobile number, email address;
- your order and purchase activities*;
- your password(s);
- your payment card information*, when you make a place an order or make a purchase with us;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and marketing research responses;
- your communications with us;
- your information that may be publicly available, including any which you have shared via social media.
* We refer to these information collectively as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to tailor our website available to you;
- to open an online account at your request;
- to manage your registered account(s) with us;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide customer support, whether it's responding to a request or query;
- to manage our service interactions with you;
- to enable you to post your feedback;
- to contact you, with your expressed consent, digitally about our products, services, and special offers we think may be of interest you;
- to screen our orders for potential crime or fraud; and, where we are legally bound to use or disclose your information (for example with government agencies, regulators, or courts, to comply with our legal obligations)
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use your personal information for market research purposes to understand your needs and preferences better. We use your information for digital marketing purposes, to update you about our products and services that may be of interest and relevance to you.
You may choose to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time.
OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS
We may need to share your information with some of our service partners; these include logistics and marketing service providers.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use a Facebook Pixel with standard tracking to track your browsing behavior on our store. No personal date is collected with our Facebook Pixel.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are committed to maintaining the safety and security of your personal information. We have administrative and technical security controls, which protect our IT infrastructure from malicious attack and unauthorized access. We also have data management policies in place and training for our staff.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to:
- request for a copy of your personal information we collect;
- request that we delete your information, where we have no legal reason to keep it;
- request that we update your information;
- opt out of any promotional communications.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will manage and keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, for our legitimate business needs, and for legal compliance.
The Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information relating to children. We require parental consent before we are able to process orders placed by individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Le Arc Compound, KM23 East Service Road, Tuklas, Cupang, 1770 Muntinlupa City, Philippines