Our Giveback 2020
Every year we participate in various community programs and select beneficiaries for our donation projects. Here is our founders message at the beginning of 2021, sharing our impact.
Dear LoV Community,
Thank you for your continued support for Lily of the Valley through your purchase, social media engagement, and feedback.
We are honored as a brand to have a community like you who supports us in our efforts to be socially-relevant, empowering not just our immediate Lilies community, but as many people and causes as we can. Every year, we participate in various community programs and select beneficiaries for our donation projects.
As this challenging but enlightening year comes to a close, we want you to know how your support has created greater impact through our various Giveback programs and collaborations.
- Trees for Plant-for-a-Planet
- Underwear to families displaced by Taal Volcano eruption in Silang, Cavite through the Office of the Mayor
- Underwear to indigent mothers through Spark Philippines and the Office of the Vice President
- PPE to various medical institutions through Manila Science High School
- Financial support to jeepney drivers of Alyansa ng Tsuper at Maliliit na Operators ng Maynila (ATOM) through Zarah Juan
- Period kits to scholars of Manila Science High School
- Relief packs to families displaced by typhoon Ulysses in Northern MM
- Relief packs to families displaced by typhoon Ulysses in Northern Luzon through Your200Pesos
- Hygiene kits to women and girls displaced by typhoon Ulysses in Northern Luzon through UnderWHERE?
- Rehabilitation program to artisans displaced by typhoon Ulysses in Camarines Sur through Zarah Juan
- Pre-natal care to indigent young mothers through Roots of Health
- Menstrual health movement work through Menstrual Health Hub
This has been, perhaps, the toughest year many of us have ever faced. But we thank you for inspiring us to keep going, keep helping, keep empowering one another and those in need.
Here's to overflowing strength, hope, unity, and peace for us all in the coming year!
~Camille and the LoV team