Breastfeeding while fleeting is a remarkable phase of parenting. We feel it is something that must be cherished and shared. Breastfeeding is as natural as sleeping or preparing a meal. Yet we rarely see images of mothers feeding babies with breast milk. Sure there are many challenges to breastfeeding and it can be stressful to many. But if we saw more faces of parents breastfeeding -- and there are several ways to feed breast milk -- would we feel more celebratory about this unique experience?
In celebration of Breastfeeding Month, we are rewarding you, Momma, with a curated care 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬!
You can win exclusive Lilies lounge undies and a special gift package with goodies from:
> Burt's Bees
> Marqed Salon
> AGREA Philippines and Move Food Initiative
> Bamboo & Butterflies
> Mia The Hooman
𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝘿𝙊 𝙄 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉?
🍼 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗚
🥄 𝗧𝗮𝗴 @𝗺𝘆_𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 #𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗠𝘆𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
💕 Like and share our IG post
🤳🏼💕 Follow all the brands involved in this reward activity
Let's support fellow moms and #NormalizeBreastfeeding
🤱 Terms and Conditions:
- This contest ends on 28 Aug 2020 at 11:59 PM PHT
- This photo contest is open to Lilies mommas worldwide
- Your photo must show you in your Lilies (Life, Relief, or Freedom Lilies) nursing, pumping, or feeding
- One photo is equivalent to 1 entry; so you may post as many photos as you want. This means the more photos you post, the higher your chance of being drawn!
- Your profile must be set to Public so that we can capture & verify your photo. If you're profile is set to Private, you may DM us the link to your IG post. We will request to follow you so that we may then view & verify your photo.
- By joining, you are giving us permission to repost & use your content on our social media
- We will randomly draw 2 winners and they will be announced on 29 Aug in IG. You will also be notified privately about your win.
- This activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram